Research and Innovation: working with EU funding
The European Commission has published a practical guide to 'EU funding Opportunities for Research and Innovation'.
This new edition covers the following EU funding instruments:
- 7th Research Framework Programme
- Competitiveness and Innovation Framework Programme
- EU Structural Funds
- European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development
- European Fisheries Fund
- Lifelong learning programme
- LIFE + in the field of the environment.
It also describes the research and innovation funding opportunities offered to countries and territories beyond the European Union, in the framework of Pre-accession Assistance and within the European Neighbourhood and Partnership Instrument.
This updated Practical Guide allows potential beneficiaries to quickly identify exactly how they can access European funding at any stage of a project.