Interreg V-A - Slovakia-Hungary
The programme Interreg V-A Slovakia-Hungary aims at the joint protection, development and touristic utilization of the border regions' common natural and cultural heritage. This includes joint water management, disaster avoidance, the creation of the right conditions for the renewal of cultural and architectural heritage and the development of cross-border sustainable tourism.
The programme fosters the European Union's enhanced internal connectivity as a unique and integrated economic space by providing better access of regional centres to the TEN-T network, as well as to promote environmentally friendly regional public-transport and logistics systems.
Furthermore the programme will focus on the development of key conditions for improving labour mobility and puts emphasis on the integration of the cross-border labour market. It fosters the improvement of accessibility to cultural and natural resources as well as the creation of job opportunities based on local potential and growth strategies.
Finally, the programme aims to continue providing support for the cooperation of public institutions and communities living next to each other on either two side of the border.
The Programme will focus on four main priorities:
- Nature and culture
- Enhancing cross-border mobility
- Promoting sustainable and quality employment, and supporting labour mobility
- Enhancing cross-border cooperation of public authorities and people living in the border area
- 800,000 more visitors to the region;
- Decrease in the average distance between border crossing points from 22km to 15 km;
- 60,000 more passengers taking cross-border public transport;
- Increase in the employment rate in the border regions from 63.2% to 65.2%.
- Increased level of cross-border cooperation between authorities and communities.
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 155,808,987.00 €
- TA - Technical Assistance
- TO11 - Better public administration
- TO6 - Environment and resource efficiency
- TO7 - Transport and energy networks
- TO8 - Employment and labour market
Total OP budget: 183,304,694.00 €
Total EU contribution: 155,808,987.00 €
CCI number: 2014TC16RFCB015
Prime Minister’s Office, Deputy State Secretariat for International Affairs
Wesselényi utca 20-22.
+36 1 896 0249
DEJTA MIFTUĦA tal-Fondi SIE
Kisbiet u FinanziInterreg V-A - Slovakia-Hungary