Structured Dialogue with partners at Union level
The Directorate-General for Regional and Urban Policy is conducting a structured dialogue with partners at EU level in order to bring cohesion policy closer to citizens and ensure an informal and transparent dialogue with stakeholders operating in the field of cohesion policy in accordance with article 11 of Council Regulation (EC) No 1083/2006 on Partnership.
Objectives and transparency
The structured dialogue entails the organisation of regular events ensuring an informal exchange of views between the Commission and the members representing partners at European level.
The Directorate-General for Regional and Urban Policy strongly encourages the members of the structured dialogue expert group to register in the Commission’s transparency register.
Structured dialogue members
The organisations which currently participate in the structured dialogue are:
- European socio-economic partners,
- Non-governmental organisations (environmental, social, Roma, gender,...),
- Associations and networks representing local and regional authorities.
All these organisations work at European level and have a thorough knowledge of cohesion policy. Their participation takes, to the extent possible, account of geographical coverage and representativeness.
- The partnership principle in the implementation of the CSF funds - Elements for a European Code of Conduct
- Bankwatch: Partnership, an evolving concept - Principles and practice
- EAPN presentation
- SFteam for Sustainable Future: Multilevel Governance and Partnership: the European Code of Conduct - Background document
- UEAPME - Structured Dialogue with Associations - Position paper
- WWF: NGO´s expectations towards partnership and multi-level governance
- The 2014-2020 Cohesion policy: territories with geographic specificities
- Assembly of European Regions: Structured Dialogue EU Cohesion Policy 2012-2020 - State of Play - Speech by Pascal Goergen - Common Strategic Framework 2014-2020: Contribution by the AER to the EC Staff working document
- Eurocities: Elements for a European Code of Conduct on Partnership - Comments on Common Strategic Framework - Comments on the draft structural funds regulations
- Presentation on the Common Strategic Framework 2014- 2020
- CEEP presentation
- ETUC: EU cohesion policy 2014-2020 - state of play
- REVES: Comments on the Common Strategic Framework 2014- 2020 - Position paper