Cohesion Policy and the Czech Republic
|Available languages :|
In 2014-2020, the Czech Republic will manage eight operational programmes under EU Cohesion Policy. Of these, three programmes will receive funding from the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), two will receive funding from the ERDF and Cohesion fund, two will be funded by ERDF and the European Social Fund (ESF) and one will be funded by ESF including the Youth Employment Initiative.
How much will be invested in the Czech Republic in 2014-2020?
For 2014-2020, the Czech Republic has been allocated around € 22 billion (current prices) in total Cohesion Policy funding:
- € 14.8 billion for less developed regions (all except Prague).
- € 547 million for more developed regions (Prague).
- € 6.3 billion under the Cohesion Fund.
- € 340 million for European Territorial Cooperation.
- € 13.6 million for the Youth Employment Initiative.
Of this, the ESF in Czech Republic will represent at least € 3.4 billion.
|More information :|