ROP Liguria ERDF
The Programme aims to boost economic growth and contribute to achieving the Europe 2020 targets for smart, sustainable and inclusive growth. It should create jobs and boost productivity, particularly in SMEs. EU funding is targeted according to the regional specialization strategy (RIS3) and will concentrate in research and development and the diversification and competitiveness of SMEs. The development of ICT infrastructures and services (especially within the health sector) and risk prevention interventions will be also promoted. Finally, the programme will contribute to improve the energy efficiency in the public buildings of the region.
An integrated project to recover and to secure Genoa in order respond to the floods occurred during the last months of 2014 will be financed by the regional operational programme (risks preventions interventions) with the participation of the national operational programme Metropolitan Cities (urban mobility and energy efficiency). The target area is the area around Bisagno river.
The Programme will focus on four main priorities:
- Promote competitiveness and improve access to credit (€135 million – 34.4% of total resources).
- Reinforce research, technological development and innovation (€80 million – 20.4%).
- Sustain energy efficiency and the use of renewable energies as well as the efficient use of resources (€61 million – 15.5%).
- Urban development (€40 million – 10.2%).
- Improve access to ICT, including improvement of ICT services (€36 million – 9.2%).
- Promote the adaptation to climatic change, prevention and risk management while reducing hydrogeological risks and erosion (€25 million – 6.4%).
- Number of firms cooperating with R&D institutions: 236
- Researchers that participate in co-financed entrerprises: 250
- Population covered by regional e-health services: 100% (3% in 2013)
Estimated decrease of GHG (in Tonnes CO2 equivalents): 6,870
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 196,272,620.00 €
- TA - Technical Assistance
- TO1 - Research and innovation
- TO2 - Information and communication technologies
- TO3 - SMEs competitiveness
- TO4 - Low-carbon economy
- TO5 - Climate change and risk prevention
Total OP budget: 392,545,240.00 €
Total EU contribution: 196,272,620.00 €
CCI number: 2014IT16RFOP011
REGIONE LIGURIA - Dipartimento Sviluppo Economico - Settore Competitività e Innovazione del Sistema Produttivo
Via Fieschi, 9
16121 - GENOVA
ESI Funds OPEN DATA
Achievements and FinancesROP Liguria ERDF