Structured Dialogue with partners at Union level
Structured Dialogue with ESIF Partners 2014-2020
On the basis of Article 5(6) of Regulation (EU) No 1303/2013 (Common Provisions Regulation), the Commission set up an expert group with partners at EU level in the field of the European Structural and Investment Funds (ESI Funds), for the programming period 2014-2020.
The "Structured Dialogue with European Structural and Investment Funds' partners group of experts" was formally established through Commission Decision C(2014) 4175 of 26 June 2014 .
Objectives and transparency
The mission of the Structured Dialogue group of experts is to establish an open, frank and informal dialogue with partners working in the field of the ESI Funds. The Structured Dialogue is a mutual trust building mechanism in order to bring the ESI Funds closer to civil society, assist the Commission in the development of this policy in the different areas of expertise and to discuss the implementation of the ESI Funds.
Structured dialogue members
The members of the Structured Dialogue are umbrella organisations at EU level. They have been selected according to their representativeness of one of the three categories of partners set out in Article 5(1) of the above-mentioned Regulation, following an open call for applications:
- associations representing regional, local, urban and other public authorities,
- economic and social partners,
- bodies representing civil society, such as environmental partners, non-governmental organisations, and bodies responsible for promoting social inclusion, gender equality and non-discrimination).
All members of the Structured Dialogue must be registered in the Commission's transparency register.
The complete list of members is available on the Register of Commission Expert Groups, along with other relevant information.
23 April 2015 - Second Meeting
- Programming and Partnership:
- State of play of OP and ETC programme adoption
- State of play of OP negotiations (ESF)
- The CAP towards 2020 - Implementation of Rural Development Policy - State of Play of RDPs
- Study on the Implementation of the New Regulatory Provisions on the Involvement of Partners in the Preparation and Implementation of Partnership Agreements and Programmes (SWECO)
- Synergies between Funds and Innovation:
- Smart Specialisation Strategies & Synergies ESIF – Horizon2020
- The European Innovation Partnership Agricultural Productivity & Sustainability
- Blue Growth - Sustainable use of our seas and oceans for jobs and growth
- Structured Dialogue with ESIF’s Partners Group of Experts - Synergies between funds and innovation (EARTO)
12 November 2014 - First Meeting
- Draft Guidance for Beneficiaries: How to effectively access and use the ESI Funds and exploit complementarities with other instruments of relevant Union policies
- Cohesion policy – planning of EU structural funds: is Local Government a real partner? – CEMR Report
- Multilevel Governance and Partnership – the Van den Brande Report
- The 6th Report on economic, territorial and social cohesion
- Community-Led Local Development in the European Structural and Investment Funds 2014-2020
- Survey by ETUC, BUSINESSEUROPE and UEAPME on the implementation of the European code of conduct on partnership - Presentation of the findings
- Youth Employment Initiative