Cohesion policy: Strategic report 2013 on programme implementation 2007-2013
|Available languages :|
This report provides the second strategic overview of the implementation of the 2007-2013 cohesion policy programmes which are due to end in 2015. The first report was presented in March 2010. This report summarises the 27 strategic reports presented by the Member States at the end of 2012.
Cohesion policy invests to modernise national and regional economies by supporting innovation and job creation in SMEs, R&D, labour markets and human capital, by building key network infrastructures, protecting the environment, enhancing social inclusion and building administrative capacity. Effective implementation of the policy has become even more important since 2008 in view of the economic crisis as it ensures continued public investment in the context of fiscal consolidation in many Member States.
The reports provide an overview of the socio-economic challenges Member States are facing and the implementation of the EU funded programmes in a period of historic difficulty. In so doing, they contribute to strengthen transparency on and accountability for the delivery of cohesion policy objectives.
- Commission Staff working document SEC(2013) 129
- Annex - Excel version of statistical tables to Staff Working document
- Innovation and RTD
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Other SME and business support
- Urban and territorial development
- Other transport
- Labour market
- Social inclusion and social infrastructure
- Human capital
- Institutional capacity building
- Excel tables showing project selection by Objectives and Member State
- Excel tables on Lisbon earmarking
|More information :|