Cohesion Policy and Italy
|Available languages :|
In 2014-2020, Italy will manage around 50 operational programmes under EU Cohesion Policy. This proposal, as with national programmes, is still in negotiation and should be confirmed during the first half of 2014.
How much will the EU invest in Italy from 2014-2020?
For 2014-2020, Italy has been allocated around € 32.2 billion (current prices) in total Cohesion Policy funding:
- € 22.2 billion for less developed regions (Campania, Puglia, Basilicata, Calabria and Sicilia)
- € 1.3 billion for transition regions (Sardegna, Abruzzo and Molise)
- € 7.6 billion for more developed regions (Valle d'Aosta, Piemonte, Lombardia, Liguria, Veneto, Provincia di Bolzano, Provincia di Trento, Friuli Venezia-Giulia, Emilia Romagna, Toscana, Marche, Umbria, and Lazio)
- € 1.1 billion for European Territorial Cooperation
- € 567.5 million for the Youth Employment Initiative
Of this, the ESF in Italy will represent a minimum of € 10.5 billion in light of the specific challenges the country needs to address in the areas covered by the ESF.
|More information :|