European territorial Cooperation - Work Package 11 Ex post evaluation of Cohesion Policy programmes 2007-2013, focusing on the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and the Cohesion Fund (CF)
|Available languages :|
This document is the final report of the ex post evaluation of programmes aiming at promoting European Territorial Cooperation (ETC), widely known as Interreg, during the period 2007-2013.
This evaluation was commissioned by the Directorate-General for Regional and Urban Policy, and is part of a set of 14 thematic evaluations contributing to an overall ex post evaluation of the Cohesion Policy Programmes for 2007-2013.
The overall aim of the evaluation is to assess the results of Interreg programmes. It has a specific focus on co-operation in the fields of research, technology and innovation; environmental protection and enhancement; and capacity-building. It also aims at assessing the results of knowledge transfer across regions from Interreg IV C, and at assessing the contributions of the programmes to the Jobs and Growth agenda.
The evaluation covers Interreg Programmes implemented over the period 2007-2013, in all geographical zones.
- Inception report
- Terms of Reference
- Pilot case study: Interreg IVA Northern Ireland, Border Region of Ireland and Western Scotland
- Case study: Hungary-Slovakia Cross-border Cooperation Programme 2007-2013
- Case study: INTERREG IV A Deutschland – Nederland
- Case study: Interreg IVA France (Channel)-England
- Case study: Baltic Sea Region programme
- Case study: Atlantic Area programme
- Case study: Interreg IVC
- Case study: Spain-Portugal
- Case study: South Baltic Cross-Border Cooperation Programme
- Case study: Case study: Romania – Bulgaria Cross Border Cooperation Programme 2007-2013
- Case study: Interreg IVA North
- Case study: Interreg IVA Saxony-Czech Republic
|More information :|