Launch Event - Guide to Cost-Benefit Analysis of Investment Projects - Albert Borschette Congress Centre, Brussels
The conference is a major event organised by the European Commission, Directorate General for Regional and Urban Policy together with the JASPERS initiative.
The main goal is to present to key stakeholders the updated Guide to Cost-Benefit Analysis of Investment Projects to be financed by the European Regional Development Fund and the Cohesion Fund in the 2014-2020 programming period.
It will also outline the major legislative, procedural and methodological changes related to major projects.
The event is an opportunity for sharing information and for discussing approaches with key experts involved in updating the Guide.
Presentations of the conference
- Session I - CBA and public investments decisions - View on the Specifities of Investments in Broadband , Prof. Arnold Picot, Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich, Germany
- Session II - Major projects and CBA in the 2014-2020 programming period - Key changes in CBA methodologies for 2014-2020 , Witold Willak, Major Project Team, Competence Centre Smart and Sustainable Growth, DG Regional and Urban Policy, European Commission
- Session III - CBA – Putting theory into practice – experiences from JASPERS and MS - Practical aspects and good practices for CBA of major projects , Christian Schempp and Francesco Angelini, JASPERS
- Session III - CBA – Putting theory into practice – experiences from JASPERS and MS - Experiences of selected Member States in preparing national CBA frameworks , Patrizia Fagiani, JASPERS
- Session III - CBA – Putting theory into practice – experiences from JASPERS and MS - CBA Forum and future activities , Massimo Marra, JASPERS