Ceuta ERDF 2014-20 OP
The Programme aims to boost economic growth in the city of Ceuta by creating employment, especially in activities with high added value. It should boost productivity, particularly in SMEs, by supporting smart growth and promoting the sustainability of the resources.
The programme will contribute to remove the bottleneck existing at the customs and in the main road to make more fluid the daily traffic commercial and tourism flows. The competitiveness of SMEs and the diversification of their business activities will be promoted through improved access to credit particularly for innovative and technological projects.
A particular effort will be made in promoting social inclusion and education providing support for physical, economic and social regeneration of deprived urban areas.
Finally, it will promote energy efficiency in public buildings and improve the environmental standards.
The Programme will focus on three main priorities:
- enhancing regional mobility by removing bottlenecks in key infrastructures: 36,84%
- promoting social inclusion, combating poverty providing support for physical, economic and social regeneration of deprived communities in urban areas: 24,8%
- enhancing the competitiveness of SMEs by supporting the creation and the extension of advanced capacities for product and service development: 12,37%
- reducing by 50% the km of traffic jam in the main road starting at the border
- to decrease up to 36% the % of people in risk poverty (from 44%)
- to increase by 5% the number of SMEs
- Ciudad Autónoma de Ceuta
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 45,377,141.00 €
- TA - Technical Assistance
- TO10 - Education and training
- TO2 - Information and communication technologies
- TO3 - SMEs competitiveness
- TO4 - Low-carbon economy
- TO6 - Environment and resource efficiency
- TO7 - Transport and energy networks
- TO9 - Social inclusion
Total OP budget: 56,721,428.00 €
Total EU contribution: 45,377,141.00 €
CCI number: 2014ES16RFOP012
Ministerio de Hacienda y Administraciones Públicas - Subdirección General de Administración del FEDER
Paseo de la Castellana, 162
+34 91 583 52 23
ESI Funds OPEN DATA
Achievements and FinancesCeuta ERDF 2014-20 OP