Cantabria ERDF 2014-20 OP
The main purpose of the programme is to create employment in sectors of high added value by improving the competitiveness of the regional economy. To this aim, productive processes in SMEs and their position in regional, national and international markets will be strengthened by boosting innovation in the areas of competitive advantage of the region in line with the agreed regional 'smart specialisation' strategy.
The programme will contribute to a more sustainable use of natural resources. The investments will fund energy performance certification for buildings and improved energy efficiency in commercial refrigeration facilities.
Finally, education and professional training will be supported, through increasing the capacity of educational institutions and the development of facilities in those centres located in socio‑economically disadvantaged areas.
The Programme will focus on six thematic priorities, the main three being (% of funding):
- Enhancing SME competitiveness (37,58%);
- Innovation and research (19,89%); and
- Education and training (12,42%).
- Creation of 3,321 jobs in supported enterprises;
- 28% of the regional entreprises cooperating with universities and regional research and development centres;
- Providing educational facilities for 1.220 pupils; and
- 30,000 buildings to benefit from improved energy performance certification.
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 56,299,103.00 €
- TA - Technical Assistance
- TO1 - Research and innovation
- TO10 - Education and training
- TO2 - Information and communication technologies
- TO3 - SMEs competitiveness
- TO4 - Low-carbon economy
- TO9 - Social inclusion
Total OP budget: 112,598,206.00 €
Total EU contribution: 56,299,103.00 €
CCI number: 2014ES16RFOP008
Ministerio de Hacienda y Administraciones Públicas - Subdirección General de Gestión del FEDER
Paseo de la Castellana, 162
+3491 583 52 23
ESI Funds OPEN DATA
Achievements and FinancesCantabria ERDF 2014-20 OP