Asturias ERDF 2014-20 OP
The main purpose of the Operational Programme (OP) Asturias is to boost sustainable economic development in the region by creating employment, especially in activities with high added value, and to improve the competitiveness of the regional economy by supporting SMEs. The Regional Smart Specialisation Strategy plays a key role to enable the economic transformation of the productive system, by focusing investments on research and innovation. ICT and SMEs.
In addition, the programme will contribute to a more sustainable use of natural resources. The funds will contribute to comply with the environmental acquis, notably in the fields of waste water treatment.
Priorities for funding
The operational programme has a thematic concentration on thematic objectives 1, 2, 3 and 4 of more than 65 %.
The programme focuses on 9 thematic objectives; The three main priorities are:
- Priority axis 1: Strengthening research, technological development and innovation (25.26 %);
- Priority axis 3: Enhancing the competitiveness of SMEs (30,90 %);
- Priority axis 6: Protecting the environment and promoting resource efficiency. (20.26 %).
- Increase of private sector spending in R&D+i activities from 52% to 57%
- Increase by 10% the number of SMEs exporting abroad;
- Increase by 20% of the volume of waste water treated per day (from 367.351m³/day up to 440.820 m³/day);
- Principado de Asturias
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 263,779,031.00 €
- TA - Technical Assistance
- TO1 - Research and innovation
- TO10 - Education and training
- TO2 - Information and communication technologies
- TO3 - SMEs competitiveness
- TO4 - Low-carbon economy
- TO6 - Environment and resource efficiency
- TO9 - Social inclusion
Total OP budget: 329,723,791.00 €
Total EU contribution: 263,779,031.00 €
CCI number: 2014ES16RFOP005
Ministry of Finance and Public Administration - Subdirectorate-General for ERDF Administration
Paseo de la Castellana, 162
+ 34 91 583 52 23
ESI Funds OPEN DATA
Achievements and FinancesAsturias ERDF 2014-20 OP