Smart growth ERDF 2014-20 OP
The Programme aims to boost and strengthen the competitiveness of the Spanish economy through fostering a 'smart' growth model, based on research, innovation and information and communication technologies (ICT). Special attention is devoted to the specific needs of SMEs and their potential for growth and job creation.
The Programme will focus on three main priorities:
- Strengthening research, technological development and innovation
- Enhancing access to, and use and quality of, information and communication technologies
- Improving SME competitiveness
- Increase by 10% of the number of innovative enterprises and by 20% the number of businesses collaborating with public and private research institutions to deliver new products and services; to increase by 35% the Spanish participation in collaborative project proposals submitted by European research consortia to Horizon 2020.
- 100% of the population to benefit from broadband coverage of at least 30 Mbps, with at least 50% of households connected to broadband services of a speed of 100 Mbps or more; to foster ICT uptake by SMEs with more than 50% of enterprises working through e-commerce; 100% of the population covered by e- health services from the National Health System.
- Increase by 40% the survival rate of SMEs after 4 years, enable 15.000 enterprises to start regular exports and open some 3.000 enterprises to international markets.
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 3,939,184,810.00 €
- TA - Technical Assistance
- TO1 - Research and innovation
- TO2 - Information and communication technologies
- TO3 - SMEs competitiveness
Total OP budget: 5,863,194,948.00 €
Total EU contribution: 3,939,184,810.00 €
CCI number: 2014ES16RFOP001
Ministerio de Hacienda y Administraciones Públicas - Subdirección General de Gestión del FEDER
Paseo de la Castellana, 162
+3491 583 52 23
ESI Funds OPEN DATA
Achievements and FinancesSmart growth ERDF 2014-20 OP