ROP 1 Regional Operational Programme for Dolnośląskie Voivodeship 2014-2020
The Programme aims to increase the competitiveness of the region and improve the living conditions of its inhabitants through the principles of sustainable development. The priorities set out in the Programme are aligned with the EU 2020 Strategy for smart, sustainable and inclusive growth.
The programme provides for support on 10 Thematic Objectives, while concentrating resources on the following main priorities:
- support to enterprises and innovation (18% on Thematic Objectives 1 & 3),
- low-carbon economy (17% on Thematic Objective 4)
- transport infrastructure (15% on Thematic Objective 7).
ESF resources, representing 28% of the total EU contribution, focus mostly on labour market (11% on Thematic Objective 8) and social inclusion and education.
- 50% increase in R&D spending in relation to GDP;
- More than doubling the share of renewable energy in the total energy production mix to 13%;
- An increase of energy efficiency savings in public buildings and enterprises;
- Improving the connectivity of the region by road and rail;
- Increasing the number of unemployed and inactive who found a job after support;
- Creating around 4,700 new places in nurseries and around 3,100 places in kindergartens;
- Supporting more than 7 000 people at risk of social exclusion.
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 1,618,916,106.00 €
- European Social Fund (ESF): 633,630,483.00 €
- TA - Technical Assistance
- TO1 - Research and innovation
- TO10 - Education and training
- TO2 - Information and communication technologies
- TO3 - SMEs competitiveness
- TO4 - Low-carbon economy
- TO5 - Climate change and risk prevention
- TO6 - Environment and resource efficiency
- TO7 - Transport and energy networks
- TO8 - Employment and labour market
- TO9 - Social inclusion
Total OP budget: 2,650,054,815.00 €
Total EU contribution: 2,252,546,589.00 €
CCI number: 2014PL16M2OP001
ESI Funds OPEN DATA
Achievements and FinancesROP 1 Regional Operational Programme for Dolnośląskie Voivodeship 2014-2020