Interregional programme Alpes 2014-2020
The ERDF interregional operational programme "Massif des Alpes" focusses on the implementation of a strategy on the development of natural and human resources of the Alps and on the management of natural risks in the Alps. This strategy aims at improving the attractiveness of this area and at ensuring sustainable growth. Two regions, Rhônes-Alpes and Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur are concerned by this programme.
The program will focus on three main priorities:
- preserve and enhance the protection of the cultural and natural resources of the Alps,
- realise the economic potential of the timber industry in the Alps,
- improve natural risk management on the territories of the Alps.
- Decrease from 53 to 50% the rate of endangered natural species in the Alps,
- Increase the number of enterprises labelled "Bois des Alpes" from 24 to 85,
- Increase by 7% the rate of population concerned by a management plan for risk protection.
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 34,000,000.00 €
- TA - Technical Assistance
- TO3 - SMEs competitiveness
- TO5 - Climate change and risk prevention
- TO6 - Environment and resource efficiency
Total OP budget: 68,000,000.00 €
Total EU contribution: 34,000,000.00 €
CCI number: 2014FR16RFOP001
ESI Funds OPEN DATA
Achievements and FinancesInterregional programme Alpes 2014-2020