- Connected to the tram and bus network, the Brest cable car is boosting urban renewal of the city's right (western) bank
- Longueil-Sainte-Marie introduces a multimodal platform in anticipation of the Seine-Nord Europe canal
- A reinstated railway reconnects communities in central Pyrenees
- Métaphone in Oignies: music replaces coal at the 9-9bis mine site.
- Regional Studies Association Annual Conference 2018 : A World of Flows - Labour Mobility, Capital and Knowledge in an Age of Global Reversal and Regional Revival
- Developing synergies between Joint Undertakings and ESI Funds for optimising RIS3 implementation
- Quality of Government in EU Regions: Patterns across Space and Time. Launch of the third edition of the European Quality of Government Index