Public Administration and Civil Service Development OP
Under this programme, Hungary will invest over 935 million euros, including nearly €795 million from EU funding (75.7 % from the European Social Fund and 24.3 % from the Cohesion Fund), to reinforce the services provided by the public authorities.
The programme will help Hungary to increase the efficiency of its public administration. The development of quality public services is essential to achieve sustainable growth, in line with the Europe 2020 Strategy.
The programme will seek to streamline the structure and performance of the public administration, and to lower administrative burdens, thus contributing to create a business-friendly economic environment.
To achieve this goal, the programme includes different interventions, such as reducing red-tape, strengthening e-governance, increasing transparency and reinforcing human resources. It also includes plans to develop a comprehensive information database for decision makers in local authorities.
Among others, the following results are expected from the programme:
- For 400 procedures, the administration lead time will be reduced
- 250 e-governance procedures will be developed
- 63,800 public servants will participate in competence development programmes
- 1000 local municipalities will be connected to the integrated public administration information system
- Cohesion Fund (CF): 193,449,129.00 €
- European Social Fund (ESF): 601,324,776.00 €
- TA - Technical Assistance
- TO11 - Better public administration
Total OP budget: 935,138,140.00 €
Total EU contribution: 794,773,905.00 €
CCI number: 2014HU05M3OP001
ESI-fonde – OPEN DATA
Resultater og finanserPublic Administration and Civil Service Development OP