About 600 speakers will contribute to the 130 seminars during the OPEN DAYS 2010, the majority of them experts from national, regional and local authorities. Among the speakers there will be:
- 20 Members of the European Parliament, including VP Rodi Kratsa-Tsagaropoulou,
- 30 Members of the Committee of the Regions; including President Mercedes Bresso; VP Ramón Lius Varcárcel Siso, and the Presidents of the EPP, PES and ALDE groups
- 6 Members of the European Commission including José Manuel Barroso; Johannes Hahn; Antonio Tajani; Janusz Lewandowski; Connie Hedegaard; Androulla Vassiliou;
- National Ministers from Ukraine and Argentina;
- EIB President Maystadt
- 17 Presidents or First Ministers of Regions;
- 30 Mayors;
- 60 university professors.
Among international organisations and European associations presented by speakers there are:
- Banks: The World Bank, the European Investment Bank, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, and the European Association of Public Banks;
- Business: BusinessEurope; UAPME; Motorola, General Electric, Philipps etc.
- Non-Government Organisations. Transparency International,; the European Citizen Action Service.