Registration to the OPEN DAYS events closed on 25 September 2009.
OPEN DAYS 2009 participants included:
- National, regional and local politicians
- Members of the Committee of the Regions, the European Parliament and of the European Economic & Social Committee
- Officials of European, national, regional and local administrations and experts in the field of managing and evaluating Cohesion Policy programmes
- Business and banking sector managers and representatives of European and national business federations
- Public and private business and banking representatives
- Representatives of NGOs and civil society organisations
- Representatives of European and national association of local and regional authorities
- Journalists from European, national, regional and local media.
- Representatives of local and regional authorities from countries outside of the European Union.
Participants' frequently asked questions are answered here .