Participation in the OPEN DAYS seminars and events is free of charge. Interested participants have to introduce their request(s) for participation online once the final programme will be made available on this page.
The OPEN DAYS 2008 are open to:
Journalists from European, national, regional and local media
- National, regional and local politicians
- Members of the Committee of the Regions, the European Parliament and of the European Economic & Social Committee
- Officials of European, national, regional and local administrations and experts in the field of managing and evaluating Cohesion Policy programmes
- Business and banking sector managers and representatives of European and national business federations
- Public and private business and banking representatives
- Representatives of NGOs and civil society organisations
- Representatives of European and national association of local and regional authorities
Participants' frequently asked questions are answered here.