Innovation and EU cohesion Policy
- "RegioStars 2008 - presentation of the 26 finalists" - the full case studies are available on this link
- Commission staff working document sec(2007)1547 of 14 November 2007
"Regions delivering innovation through Cohesion Policy"
- "Examples of regional innovation projects" (March 2007).
This document contains summaries of case studies of good practice from the regional programmes of innovative actions, 2000-2006. These programmes were co-financed by regional policy in the EU15 with the aim of trying out new approaches, new partnerships and new ideas for development.
The full case studies are available on this link.
- Innovation in the national strategic reference frameworks (working document of 31/10/2006)
- Innovative strategies and actions: Results from 15 years of Regional Experimentation (a guidance document to help regional authorities developing their regional innovation strategy and integrating experimentation in the mainstream operational programmes 2007-2013)
- DG REGIO Evaluation Page
- Strategic Evaluation on Innovation and the knowledge based economy in relation to the Structural and Cohesion Funds, for the programming period 2007-2013
- Strategic evaluation on environment and risk prevention under Structural and Cohesion Funds for period 2007-2013
- Strategic Evaluation on Transport Investment Priorities under Structural and Cohesion Funds for the Programming period 2007-2013
- Analysing ERDF co-financed innovative projects: case studies and comparative analyses : The study undertaken for DG Regional Policy by Technopolis Group had 3 objectives:
- 1) to undertake 60 case studies of innovative projects co-financed by the ERDF
- 2) perform 10 comparative analyses with a view to demonstrating different approaches, common success factors and characteristics related to the regional context and
- 3) design a methodology easy to use for desk officers – or any analyst in Member States - to undertake similar case studies. The case study manual is available.