Roma Inclusion and Regional Policy - Pilot project for Roma Inclusion
Library - Other documents related to Roma Inclusion
- May 2012 Communication on the National Roma Integration Strategies
- 2011, November 17 - Sixth meeting of the European Roma Platform Brussels, 17 November 2011
- 2011, June 19 - Council conclusions on an EU Framework for National Roma Integration Strategies up to 2020
- Communication of 5 April 2011 on a EU Framework for National Roma Integration Strategies up to 2020
- Roma Communication 2010
- 8 April 2010: Second Roma Summit, Cordoba - The aim of the Summit was to take stock of the achievements undertaken at EU level for Roma inclusion, over the past two years, and to renew the commitments. Within the recent developments at EU level, the Summit placed a particular focus on the 10 Common Basic Principles for Roma inclusion as well as the adaptation of financial instruments to facilitate Roma inclusion.
- 2009 Open Days: Roma Inclusion: experiences from cohesion policy programmes (Seminar Code: 07D10)
- 2008 Open Days: Structural Funds and support to Roma community (Seminar Code: 07C15)
- 16 September 2008: First Roma Summit, Brussels: The Summit aimed to promote a firm commitment to tackling concrete problems and to creating better understanding of the situation of the Roma across Europe. The outcome of the discussions was an important input for the debates at EU level and for the further actions.