What is it?
The Erasmus+ Programme Guide (version 2 of 07/01/2016, incorporating the corrigendum of 15/12) was an integral part of the 2016 Erasmus+ Call for Proposals and its corrigendum, published on 22/10/2015.
The document provides information on:
- the priorities of the programme,
- the actions supported,
- the funding available for different actions,
- detailed information on participation.
Which language versions are available?
The 2016 Programme Guide is available in the following languages:
What are the main changes?
The main changes since 2015 included:
- New opportunities in Vocational Education and Training Mobility (possibility for organisations to apply for mobility projects with and without a VET Charter)
- More targeted Strategic Partnerships (clearer distinction between projects supporting innovation and supporting exchange of best practices)
- Revised format of Sector Skills Alliances: two strands supporting needs identification and design and delivery of VET
- New opportunities in sport: Small Collaborative Partnerships.
Throughout the Guide, a special focus was put on encouraging projects supporting social inclusion (notably of refugees and migrants), as well as preventing radicalisation.