Model application forms - 2017
Please note that these documents apply to the 2017 Call for Proposals.
Models of the electronic application form are available for consultation to assist with preparations for applications.
KA1 - Learning Mobility of Individuals
- Accreditation of higher education mobility consortia
- Accreditation of youth volunteering organisations
- School education staff mobility
- VET learner and staff mobility
- VET learner and staff mobility with VET mobility charter
- Adult education staff mobility
- Youth mobility
- Higher education student and staff mobility
- Higher education student and staff mobility between Programme and Partner Countries
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees
- Large Scale European Voluntary Service Events
KA2 – Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
- Strategic Partnerships for School Education
- Strategic Partnerships for Schools only
- Strategic Partnerships for Vocational Education/Training
- Strategic Partnerships for Higher Education
- Strategic Partnerships for Adult Learning
- Strategic Partnerships for Youth
- Knowledge Alliances
- Sector Skills Alliances
- Capacity building in the field of education and training
- Capacity building in the field of youth
KA3 – Support for Policy Reform
- Dialogue between young people and policy makers
- Civil society cooperation for education and training
- Civil society cooperation for youth
- Guidelines for completing web applications for KA347 - Dialogue between young people and policy makers
Jean Monnet Actions:
The following standard templates must be attached to applications forms, in accordance with the requirements set in the Programme Guide for each action.
Key Action 1: Template for the timetable of activities that must be attached to the application form for the Mobility of young people and youth workers.
Key Action 2: Template for the timetable of activities that must be attached to the application form for Strategic Partnerships.
Key Action 3: Template for the timetable of activities that must be attached to the application form for Structured Dialogue - meetings between young people and decision-makers in the field of youth.
Mandates: If applicable, partner organisations must sign mandates by which the coordinator is authorised to act on their behalf during the implementation of the project. Mandates must be attached to the application form. A template of the mandate (in .doc and .odt) with guidelines on its use is available.
Other supporting documents
For grant support to travel costs in the Erasmus+ Programme, travel distances must be calculated using the distance calculator.
If you are applying for Higher education student and staff mobility between Programme and Partner Countries, please check the Dos and don'ts for applicant higher education institutions.
All organisations taking part in a project must be registered in the Unique Registration Facility (URF). Organisations should register in URF through the Participant Portal. To sign up to the portal, users will have to open an account with EU Login. More information on using the portal is available from the Portal's frequently asked questions, as well as the User Guide.
Technical guidelines to help applicants complete the electronic forms for actions managed by National Agencies.
Guidelines for completing WEB application to help applicants complete WEB applications for KA347 - Dialogue between young people and policy makers Call 2017 Round 2 and KA105 - Mobility project for young people and youth workers managed by National Agencies.
Guidelines for Experts on Quality Assessment of Erasmus+ KA107 Applications (applies to the 2017 call only)
Guide for experts on quality assessment of grant applications for actions managed by National Agencies.
Below are the two types of grant agreement templates (mono-beneficiary and multi-beneficiary grant agreements) that NAs will sign with organisations approved for funding.
- Monobeneficiary grant agreement (also available in .doc format),
- Multi-beneficiary grant agremeent (also available in .doc format).
These templates have purely informative character and thus, only the grant agreements signed with NAs are contractually binding.
A budget is also available, including indicative funding and a timetable for centralised Eramus+ actions in 2016.