For grant support to travel costs in the Erasmus+ programme, travel distances must be calculated using the distance calculator.
Based on the distance expressed in kilometers, the corresponding distance band must be chosen in the application and report forms.
The distance calculator is designed for organisations taking part in the Erasmus+ programme to calculate travel distances for grant support to individuals.
In order to use the calculator, you should:
- Begin typing a location in the "Start:" box when provided with the list of locations, click on the correct one
- Repeat the procedure for the "End:" box.
- Press the "Enter" key on your keyboard to obtain the distance, provided in kilometers.
Please note that you must choose a specific city, town, or village and not a country.
For detailed information on the funding rules, please consult the Erasmus+ Programme Guide.
If you are having issues with the distance calculator you can use the Report a Bug page to let us know what is not working correctly.
When you do, please give full details of your problem, including:
- which operating system you are using
- which browser and what version of it you are using
- If the calculator cannot find the place you are looking for, add more information about the place, including latitude and longitude (you can find these using online lookup tools)