2018 Erasmus+ Call and Programme Guide published
Organisations wishing to bid for funding in 2018 through Erasmus+, the European Union's programme for education, training, youth and sport, can start to prepare their grant applications from today. The Erasmus+ Programme Guide, which provides detailed information on how to apply, is available here.
This year's budget has increased by €200 million since 2017, representing an increase of 8%.
The major changes since 2017 include:
- Additional opportunities for Erasmus+ higher education students to carry out traineeships aimed at gaining digital skills;
- The ErasmusPro initiative under VET mobility projects to boost long term mobility for VET learners;
- A new "Schools Exchange Partnerships" format under Strategic Partnerships to help schools better finding their way into cooperation projects;
- The action "Sector Skills Alliances" has been reintroduced to this Programme Guide;
- The funding rules for most actions have been fine-tuned;
As in 2016 and 2017, the 2018 Programme Guide places a special focus on encouraging projects supporting social inclusion (notably of refugees and migrants), as well as preventing radicalisation