- Completing the internal market in products and services and making it the launch pad for our companies and industry to thrive in the global economy.
- Stimulating investment in new technologies, improving the business environment, easing access to markets and to finance, particularly for SMEs, and ensuring that workers have the skills industry needs.
- Creating a Capital Markets Union, making it easier for small businesses to raise money and making Europe a more attractive place to invest.
- Encouraging workers to take up jobs in other EU countries to fill vacancies and meet the need for special skills.
- Reviewing the Posting of Workers Directive and ensure its strict implementation, to prevent social dumping.
- Spurring administrative cooperation among national tax authorities.
- Working for the adoption of a common consolidated corporate tax base and a financial transaction tax at EU level.