- Creating a mandatory register for organisations and individuals lobbying the Commission, Parliament and Council.
- Working with the European Parliament and the Council to remove unnecessary red tape at both European and national level.
- Finding ways to deepen cooperation between national parliaments and the Commission.
- Reviewing the laws that oblige the Commission to authorise genetically modified organisms (GMOs), even when a majority of national governments is against this.
- Increasing the number of women in management and other administrative positions in the Commission.