ACCA Professional Qualification Course
The ACCA Qualification exam syllabus is divided into two levels; Fundamentals and Professional. The course in completed within a three year period.
The ACCA Accounting route to Professional status is designed to provide the accounting knowledge, skills and professional values which will deliver finance professionals who are capable of building successful careers across all sectors.
What are the benefits to my Career or Academic opportunities?
- All organisations need professionals who understand finance. Who can play a fundamental role in running the business. Who can help make the business a success.
- Studying for the ACCA Qualification will provide you with the skills and knowledge relevant to any business and a clearly defined career path with excellent opportunities.
- Gain qualifications along the route - Diploma in Accounting & Business on successful completion of paper F1-F3. BSc Degree in Applied Accounting is awarded to students who successfully complete the Research and Analysis Project and the first 9 papers of the ACCA Qualification.
- The ACCA qualification delivers professional accountants who are capable of building successful careers across all sectors, from practising in accounting firms, to the corporate, financial services and public sectors.
- The ACCA Qualification is highly regarded throughout the world and will enables you to become a Chartered Certified Accountant, use the designatory letters ACCA, and work in any aspect of finance or management in any business.
- The ACCA Qualification offers a unique opportunity to achieve an internationally recognised qualification.
- The ACCA Qualification provides evidence that the holder possesses skills and knowledge which are in high demand by employers in industry, banking, auditing, consulting as well as other professions like taxation and law.
- Candidates not only gain specialist knowledge in finance and accounting it also provides valuable skills in organisational management and strategy.
- Employers will recognise and respect your qualifications and know you have the right skills needed to get the job done.