- Please select a sea basin
- Adriatic and Ionian Seas
- Atlantic Ocean
- Arctic Ocean
- Baltic Sea
- Black Sea
- Mediterranean Sea
- North Sea
- Outermost Regions
- Council conclusions on developing a European Union Policy towards the Arctic Region
- European Parliament's motion for a resolution on the EU strategy for the Arctic
2012 Joint communication: Developing a European Union Policy towards the Arctic Region: progress since 2008 and next steps [88 KB] All available translations.
- The inventory of activities in the framework of developing a European Union Arctic Policy [167 KB] All available translations.
- Space and the Arctic [156 KB] All available translations.
- Video message by Maria Damanaki
- Press releaseAll available translations.
- Frequently asked questionsAll available translations.
- Brochure: Developing a European Union Policy towards the Arctic Region: progress since 2008 and next steps [997 KB] All available translations.
- 2011 European Parliament resolution on sustainable EU policy
- 2009 Council conclusions on Arctic issues [156 KB] All available translations.
- 2008 Commission communication on EU & Arctic region& press releaseAll available translations.
- Arctic section (background info, working documents, events)
European Atlas of the Seas
Atlantic stakeholder conference in Porto on 20 January 2015
As part of the implementation of the Atlantic Action Plan, the European Commission invites stakeholders to share their practical knowledge and ideas at the Atlantic Stakeholder Platform conference. Registration is now open.
Making Blue Growth Happen in the Mediterranean
Speech by Lowri Evans at Blue Day opening session - an event organised by the Italian Presidency and the European Commission, Augusta, Sicily, 30 October 2014
Commissioners Hahn and Damanaki welcome endorsement of the EU Strategy for the Adriatic and Ionian Region by Europe's leaders
The European Commission has welcomed the endorsement today by EU leaders of the new EU Strategy for the Adriatic and Ionian Region (EUSAIR).