- "Blue Book" Action Plan (10.10.2007)
- "Blue Book" Impact Assessment (10.10.2007)
- "Blue Book" Impact Assessment – Executive Summary (10.10.2007)
- Conclusions from the consultation on the Green Paper (10.10.2007)
- Green Paper - Towards a future Maritime Policy for the Union : a European vision for the oceans and seas (07.06.2006)
Green Week: webinar on funding and investing in sustainable blue projects
This webinar which will take place on June 2, will cover the major ways to fund projects in blue economy and show how project promoters can combine different funding sources (EFSI, EMFF, H2020 etc).
UNFSA Review Conference – A step forward towards the conservation and sustainable use of the oceans, seas and marine resources
The Resumed Review Conference on the Agreement for the Implementation of the Provisions of the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea 1982 relating to the Conservation and Management of Straddling Fish Stocks and Highly Migratory Fish Stocks (UNFSA) finished last Friday after one week of intensive negotiations at the United Nations Headquarters in New York from 23rd to 27th May.
Selection of members of the informal expert group on "Skills and career development in the Blue Economy" - Deadline extended
The deadline for submission (originally 31 May 2016) has been extended to 10 June 2016.