The role of maritime clusters to enhance the strength and development of maritime sectors
Study published 01/11/2008
- Executive summary [2 MB] All available translations.
- Report [6 MB] All available translations.
- Report - Annexes [7 MB] All available translations.
- Overview of the applied research methodology [678 KB] All available translations.
- Background country reports:
Call for tenders MARE/2014/23
Assistance mechanism for the implementation of maritime spatial planning
Call for tenders MARE/2014/12
Supporting Services to Ocean Energy Forum
Call for tenders MARE/2014/10
Coastal Mapping - Whilst considerable progress has been made in mapping the topography of Europe's offshore waters and making the data available through digital terrain models, it is intrinsically more expensive to measure the depth of water in shallow coastal waters because of instrument characteristics and because there is a need to join up with land surveys.