Corrigendum: COMM/CAST/1/DRIVERS/PARIS (France) / COMM/CAST/2/DRIVERS/VALLETTA (Malta)
New deadline for the submission of the applications: 21/09/2012
This selection procedure relates solely to the function of driver. As an indication, the main tasks are carried over under the supervision of an official or temporary agent and are the following:
• driving vehicles for the transport of passengers and/or goods;
• technical and administrative preparation of the vehicles (maintenance);
• loading and unloading of vehicles;
• occasionally driving VIPs at specific ceremonies (members of the Commission, etc)
• administrative work and logistical support
MORE DETAILED INFORMATION: ENGLISH version [708 KB] , FRENCH version [721 KB] , GERMAN version [684 KB]
Candidates must complete the application form in French [249 KB] , English [219 KB] or German [248 KB] .
Candidates are asked to provide a copy of the following official documents (scanned versions if sent by email) certifying the information in their application:
- a document proving their citizenship (identity card or passport);
- a certificate demonstrating that they have attained the required level of qualifications;
- their driving licence;
- references demonstrating five years of experience in the occupation in question.
These documents must clearly state the start and end dates or the exact period of employment. Failing that, the following documents, for example, will be accepted: contracts of employment accompanied by the first and last pay slip and the last monthly pay slip of each intermediate year where the contract lasted longer than one year; employment record books; tax statements.
All the documents listed above are essential for the application to be eligible. Unless they are received by the deadline stipulated, the application will be deemed null and void.
Successful candidates who are to be offered a job will, at a later date, be required to produce the originals of all the requisite documents for the purpose of certification.
Applications must be sent:
by e-mail to: COMM-CAST-CHAUFFEURS@ec.europa.eu
- by post to the following address:
DG COMM L-56 06/60
Rue de la Loi 200
B-1049 Brussels, Belgium.
They will be considered received on the date of receipt of the email or letter (as evidenced by the postmark). Once officially received, applications can no longer be amended as the information therein will be immediately processed for the purposes of the selection.
The closing date for the submission of applications is: 31st August 2012 at midnight (Brussels time).
No application will be accepted after this date (as evidenced by the date the email is sent or the letter is postmarked).