Mobility for Everyone
The cornerstones of the European Single Market are the so called four freedoms: the free movement of people, goods, services and capital. Probably the most well-known out of these 4 freedoms is the freedom of movement. This opportunity is available for all, not only for university students or the members of the younger generation. Regardless of one's age, anybody can benefit from mobility programs.
On the occasion of the World Teachers’ Day, we are going to focus on mobility opportunities for teachers. Participants will receive information about professional training, internship and scholarship opportunities in Europe. Best practices from other Member States will be presented, followed by an unconventional singing lesson and a seminar on blues history. The program will conclude with the concert of Blues Bell and Edina Mókus Szirtes.
15.00 Opening speech
• Dr. Miklós Réthelyi - chairman, UNESCO MNB
• Magdolna Salát - ELTE Alumni
• Dávid Dimák- Comenius, Tempus Public Foundation
• Ilona Boussardné Orosz - Hungarian Equivalence and Information Centre (HEIC)
17.00 Unconventional singing lesson with the participation of the pupils of Rókusi Elementary School, Szeged (led by Emese Nagy-Grácsik)
17.40 Roundtable-discussion: Innovative pedagogy
• Lóránt Bencze - chairman, UNESCO MNB – Educational Committee
• Csilla Ónodi- pedagogical director, GEKKO Pedagogy 2.0 program
• Márta Winkler - founder, pedagogue, Kincskereső School
• Dr. Katalin Demeter - deputy dean, ELTE ,Faculty of Primary and Pre-School Education
19:00 The history of blues
20:00 Blues Bell and Szirtes Edina Mókus concert
Date: 5th October 2012, 3 p.m.
Venue: Európa Pont