The Conference, scheduled on 10-12 October 2013 in Naples, will prompt a reflection on:
- the relationship between language and ethnic and cultural identity
- the relationship between language and gender and/or sexual identity, and
- any form of language diversification arising from contamination/hybridization/migration of genre(s), discourse(s) and text typologies.
Abstracts (250-350 words) for 20-minute presentations should refer to any field related to:
- Critical Discourse Analysis
- Linguistic and cultural mediation
- Translation perspectives
- EFL, ESL, ELF, ESP and Corpus Linguistics
- Language crossing, switching, and mixing
- Language variation and language change
- Multimodal, digital and audio-visual discourse(s)
- Contrastive Pragmatics.
Deadline to submit abstracts: 30 June 2013.
For more information, please visit the website.