GREAT BRITAIN (ENGLAND, WALES & SCOTLAND)
HOW TO APPLY?
To apply for compensation from the CICA you will need to fill out an application form. The CICA has three types of application form depending on the type of incident you were involved in. These are:
• Compensation for a personal injury after a single incident (PDF File 129 KB)
• Compensation for a personal injury after a period of abuse (PDF File 129 KB)
• Compensation after a fatal injury (PDF File 124 KB)
The onus is on you to prove that you are eligible for compensation. This means that you will need to provide the CICA with the evidence necessary to decide your case. You should also note that not all claims for compensation will be successful; you must be eligible under the rules of the scheme.
The translations included in the Forms section are for informative purposes. To confirm the admitted languages for the requests of transmission for each Member State, please address to the Languages section (art. 11).
• Personal Injury application form (PDF File 130 KB)
• Fatal Injury application form (PDF File 269 KB)