Newsroom - Newsroom
Restricted Call for proposals – PROGRESS-Antidiscrimination and Diversity "Action grants" 2012
Deadline for submission of proposals: 30/08/2012
Note that the deadline of this call for proposals is 30/08/2012 12:00 CET
Documents for applicants
- Restricted Call for proposals – Action grants 2012
- Restricted Call for proposals – Action grants 2012 - Corrigendum
- Guide for applicants
- The Application Form and all mandatory templates for the Annexes can be downloaded from PRIAMOS .
Note that the deadline of this call for proposals is extended until 30/08/2012 12:00 CET. Please read carefully the Addendum of the call.
- Restricted Call for proposals – Action grants 2012 – Addendum – EXTENSION OF THE DEADLINE
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply
Are you aware of fraud, corruption, or other illegal activities involving EU funding? Speak out! Inform OLAF - the European Anti-Fraud Office: contact OLAF on line . OLAF leads independent investigations of fraud or corruption affecting the EU budget, including misconduct within the European institutions themselves.
Results and follow up
Commission Implementing Decision of 25.2.2013 on the adoption of an award decision for action grants under the programme PROGRESS - Section 4 - Antidiscrimination and Diversity - Call for proposals: JUST/2012/PROG/AG/AD - Support to national activities aiming at combating discrimination and promoting equality.