Call for proposals - Fundamental Rights and Citizenship - Action grants 2013
Deadline for submission of proposals: 12/03/2014
The submission is closed
Documents for applicants
- Call for proposals – Action grants 2013
- Guide for applicants
- Frequently asked questions
- Grant Agreement Multiple Beneficiaries template
- Grant Agreement Mono Beneficiary template
The Application Form and all mandatory templates for the Annexes can be downloaded from PRIAMOS under the call reference JUST/2013/FRC/AG/.
How to apply
Reporting of fraud and irregularities
Have you received any information on allegations of fraud, corruption, or other illegal activities involving money from the EU budget? Please do not stay silent and report it as soon as possible to the European Anti-Fraud Office (OLAF).
OLAF's mission is to protect the financial interest of the European Union by fighting fraud affecting the EU budget, corruption and any other irregular activity, including misconduct within the European Institutions, in an independent manner.
Direct link to the OLAF hotline: http://ec.europa.eu/anti_fraud/investigations/report-fraud/index_en.htm
Results and follow up
Reporting documents for beneficiaries
- Template for the final narrative report *only this template will be accepted
Template for the annex on quantitative reporting *only this template will be accepted
- Template for the final financial statement *only this template will be accepted
- Template for the timesheets * indicative template presenting a minimum level of detail required by the Commission
- Template for a staff cost calculation sheet * indicative template presenting a minimum level of detail required by the Commission