Newsroom - Newsroom
Call for proposals - Daphne III "Action grants" 2011-2012
Deadline for submission of proposals: 12/04/2012
Due to technical problems the deadline for submission of applications under the Call for proposals - Daphne III "Action grants" 2011-2012 is extended until:
12/4/2012 12:00 CET
- If you have already received a confirmation of successful upload and an application number, there is no need to upload your application again.
- If you have tried to upload but did not receive a confirmation of successful upload and an application number, please log into PRIAMOS again and upload your application before 12/4/2012 12:00 CET.
Documents for applicants
- Call for proposals - Action grants 2011-2012
- Guide for applicants
- Mandate template
- The Application Form and all mandatory templates for the Annexes can be downloaded from PRIAMOS .
Note: There has been a small correction in the parameters of Section 1.1. of Annex 1 - Project Description and Implementation Form, which is available in PRIAMOS - the field restriction was locked at 2000 characters and is now corrected to 4000 characters. If you have downloaded the Application Form and its Annexes from PRIAMOS before 10.01.2012, you may log in back to PRIAMOS and download the Application Form again. The corrected Annex 1 is attached to it and this form will allow you to use 4000 characters in Section 1.1. You may use either the old or the new version of Annex 1 and this will not have any effect on the evaluation process
How to apply
Please apply using PRIAMOS , the DG Justice grants management system. PRIAMOS allows applicants to register, to download application forms and to submit their applications.
Are you aware of fraud, corruption, or other illegal activities involving EU funding? Speak out! Inform OLAF - the European Anti-Fraud Office: contact the OLAF online . OLAF leads independent investigations of fraud or corruption affecting the EU budget, including misconduct within the European institutions themselves.
Results and follow up
Commission Implementing Decision of 19 October 2012 C(2012)7564,concerning the adoption of an award decision of action grants under the specific programme "DAPHNE III" of 2011 and 2012 - JUST/ 2011-2012/DAP/AG.
Documentation of the project kick-off meeting, 21/01/2013, Brussels
- Presentation materials: Rights of Crime Victims , Violence against Women , Violence against Children , Team presentation , Project lifecycle , Project management , Amendments , Financial analysis , Cost eligibility , Cost claim 2011-2012 , Cost claim explanation
- Call results overview
- Summaries of individual projects receiving funding
Reporting documents for beneficiaries
- Please note that the Project management guide has been updated. If you downloaded the file before 8/2/2013, kindly consult the Corrigendum or download the most recent version of the guide available here: Project management guide .
Back to: Daphne III