Call for proposals Operating Grants 2012 JCIV, JPEN, FRC, DAP, DPIP
Deadline for submission of proposals: 31/01/2012
Documents for applicants
- Call for proposals-Operating grants 2012
- Guide for applicants-Operating grants
- Frequently Asked Questions
- The Application Form and all mandatory templates for the Annexes can be downloaded from PRIAMOS .
- Note: the document on Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) has been updated - Eligibility of costs of Croatia under JPEN and JCIV programmes.
How to apply
Please apply using PRIAMOS , the DG Justice grants management system. PRIAMOS allows applicants to register, to download application forms and to submit their applications.
Reporting of fraud and irregularities
Have you received any information on allegations of fraud, corruption, or other illegal activities involving money from the EU budget? Please do not stay silent and report it as soon as possible to the European Anti-Fraud Office (OLAF).
OLAF's mission is to protect the financial interest of the European Union by fighting fraud affecting the EU budget, corruption and any other irregular activity, including misconduct within the European Institutions, in an independent manner.
Direct link to the OLAF hotline: http://ec.europa.eu/anti_fraud/investigations/report-fraud/index_en.htm
Results and follow up
- Commission implementing Decision on the award of grants for the Specific Programmes: Civil Justice, Criminal Justice, Fundamental Rights and Citizenship, Daphne III and Drug Prevention and Information: Call for Proposals – JUST/2012/OG for Operating Grants.
Reporting documents for beneficiaries
- Final report
- Final financial statement - Please refer to the Detailed Budget Execution tab of Annex II to your Agreement