Restricted call for proposals – Daphne III – Specific 116000 hotline Action Grants
Deadline for submission of proposals: 06/02/2013
Please note that the deadline for this call for proposals is 06/02/2013 12:00 CET.
Documents for applicants
- Call for proposals for specific 116 000 hotline action grants 2013
- Guide for applicants
- The Application Form and all mandatory templates for the Annexes can be downloaded from PRIAMOS , under the call reference JUST/2013/DAP/SAG/116.
How to apply
Reporting of fraud and irregularities
Have you received any information on allegations of fraud, corruption, or other illegal activities involving money from the EU budget? Please do not stay silent and report it as soon as possible to the European Anti-Fraud Office (OLAF).
OLAF's mission is to protect the financial interest of the European Union by fighting fraud affecting the EU budget, corruption and any other irregular activity, including misconduct within the European Institutions, in an independent manner.
Direct link to the OLAF hotline: http://ec.europa.eu/anti_fraud/investigations/report-fraud/index_en.htm
Results and follow up
- COMMISSION IMPLEMENTING DECISION of 7.5.2013 on the award of grants for the Specific Programme DAPHNE III Call for Proposals JUST/2013/DAP/SAG/116
Reporting documents for beneficiaries
- Progress report
- Template for the final narrative report *only this template will be accepted
- Template for the annex on quantitative reporting *only this template will be accepted
- Template for the final financial statement *only this template will be accepted
- Template for the timesheets * indicative template presenting a minimum level of detail required by the Commission
- Template for a staff cost calculation sheet * indicative template presenting a minimum level of detail required by the Commission