Call for proposals - Civil Justice "Actions grants" 2008
Deadline for submission of proposals: 29/01/2009
Documents for applicants
- Call for proposals "Action grants" 2008
- Technical annex to application form
- Annex 2 - Partner declaration form
- Annex 2b - Associate partner declaration form
- Annex 3 - Declaration of co-financing
- Annex 4,5,6 - Budget form
- Annex 9 - Declaration on exclusion criteria
- Final Financial Statement
- Model Grant Agreement for an Action
- Glossary of terms
- Europass CV
How to apply
Please apply using PRIAMOS , the DG Justice grants management system. PRIAMOS allows applicants to register, to download application forms and to submit their applications.
Reporting of fraud and irregularities
Have you received any information on allegations of fraud, corruption, or other illegal activities involving money from the EU budget? Please do not stay silent and report it as soon as possible to the European Anti-Fraud Office (OLAF).
OLAF's mission is to protect the financial interest of the European Union by fighting fraud affecting the EU budget, corruption and any other irregular activity, including misconduct within the European Institutions, in an independent manner.
Direct link to the OLAF hotline: http://ec.europa.eu/anti_fraud/investigations/report-fraud/index_en.htm