Survey reveals the challenge of informing the young of the risks of drugs use
Young Europeans are less informed about the effects and risks of drugs than just a few years ago. While they widely use the Internet to gather knowledge, a new Eurobarometer survey shows that compared to 2011, respondents are less likely to have received such information from most sources, in particular from media campaigns and school prevention programmes.
- Memo: Spreading information on the risks of drug use: a European challenge
- 2014 Eurobarometer survey: "Young people and drugs"and specific results for your country regarding young people and drugs
- Funding report: New Psychoactive Substances - Projects, Studies and Research funded by the European Commission
- European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction 'European Drug Report' 2013
- European Commission: Responding to new drugs