PROGRESS is the EU's employment and social solidarity programme. It was established to support financially the implementation of the objectives of the European Union in employment, social affairs and equal opportunities, as set out in the Social Agenda. It also contributes to the achievement of the Europe 2020 Strategy.
With regard to Justice policies, PROGRESS covers both gender equality and tackling discrimination themes.
- DG Justice calls for proposals (gender equality) under the PROGRESS programme
- PROGRESS projects on gender mainstreaming
General information on PROGRESS Programme
- PROGRESS programme (Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion website)
- 2010 PROGRESS monitoring report
- 2012 Mid-term evaluation
- Progress Annual Performance Monitoring Report
Annual Work Programmes
- 2013 – Annual Work Programme Antidiscrimination and diversity & Gender Equality
- 2012 – Annual Work Programme Antidiscrimination and diversity & Gender Equality – Substantial Modification
- 2012 – Annual Work Programme Antidiscrimination and diversity & Gender Equality
For previous calls for proposals on Antidiscrimination and diversity and on Gender Equality, as well as for calls for proposals on other PROGRESS strands please consult the Progress page.