- Equality Pays Off Leaflet : Gives a brief overview of the "Equality Pays Off" programme
Equality Pays Off Update: Why does career advancement of women pay off economically? How can companies contribute to a better work-life balance? Why is it important to evaluate the company's remuneration system? The regularly published Updates provide new ideas and an exchange of good practice information from all participating countries for companies already pursuing the goal of tapping into the potential of female talent. In addition, Updates highlight country specific information and other activities of "Equality Pays Off".
You can download all Updates that have been published so far:
Kick Off Update – Gives an of the initiative „Equality Pays Off“ and comprises an interview with Viviane Reding, Vice-President of the European Commission and Commissioner for Justice, Fundamental Rights and Citizenship
- Kick Off Update (August 2012)
Update Business Forum – Highlights the main discussion points and results of the Business Forum (highlight of the initiative „Equality Pays Off“, conference took place on 21 March 2013 in Brussels), contains facts and figures, interviews and statements
- Update Business Forum (March 2013)
Workshop Updates – After each national workshop, an Update reviews its discussion points and key results; participants express their view in statements and interviews
- Workshop Update Croatia (November 2012)
- Workshop Update Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (November 2012)
- Workshop Update Poland (November 2012)
- Workshop Update Hungary (November 2012
- Workshop Update Serbia (December 2012)
- Workshop Update Slovenia (December 2012)
- Workshop Update Czech Republic (January 2013)
- Workshop Update Latvia (March 2013)
- Workshop Update Estonia (April 2013)
- Workshop Update Malta (April 2013)
- Workshop Update Greece (April 2013)
- Workshop Update Austria (April 2013)
- Workshop Update Belgium (May 2013)
- Workshop Update United Kingdom (June 2013)
If you wish to subscribe to the Equality Pays Off Update or unsubscribe from it, please use this registration form.
Evaluate the status quo of gender equality in your company with the "Equality Pays Off" quick check .