European Forum on the Rights of the child Brussels 9 December 2008
The third European Forum on the Rights of the child will take place in Brussels on the 9 December 2008. In two parallel working sessions participants will discuss child participation and violence against children.
- Agenda [663 KB]
- List of participants [128 KB]
- Press releases
- European Commission Communication "Towards an EU strategy on the Rights of the Child"
- Best practice for launching a cross-border child abduction alert [38 KB]
- European Parliament Resolution "Towards an EU strategy on the rights of the child"
- Alerte Enlèvement France including the video presented at the conference
- L'Europe de l'Enfance and ChildONEurope
- European Network of Ombudspersons for Children