European Forum on the Rights of the child Brussels 14 October 2010
The fifth meeting of the Forum provided the opportunity to discuss how to move forward on the EU strategy on the Rights of the Child.
Members of the Forum also discussed two important issues, namely, how to make justice more child friendly and child participation.
- Agenda [601 KB]
- Child Participation - How to involve children
- Paul Stamper, TNS opinion [344 KB]
- Joost Van Haelst, Agency for Socio-Cultural Work, Division for Youth Belgian EU Presidency 'Europe de l'Enfance' [1 MB]
- Benoit Parmentier, Office de la Naissance et de l'Enfance - ONE Belgian EU Presidency 'Europe de l'Enfance' [66 KB]
- Peter Guran, Slovak National Centre for Human Rights [44 KB]
- Karen Schroh, Plan International [115 KB]
- Jana Hainsworth, Eurochild [3 MB]
- Child friendly justice
- Concluding remarks
- List of participants [149 KB]