European Day of Justice Downloads
On this page you will find customizable promotional material for the organisation of events for the European Day of Justice in your country.
Tools are available in 23 EU-languages.
The promotional material provided will support your efforts for the organisation of local events.
Visuals can be downloaded and used in the form of posters and banners and customised to relate to your specific event. Please use the guide below for information on accepted fonts, colours and use of logos.
A poster is available to be customized in different formats. Read here some useful tips to customize it.
Here you will find a non-exhaustive list of publications, available in 23-EU languages, which can be ordered from the EU-bookshop for your event.
- Inheritance in the EU - Cross-border successions made simpler
- Know your rights – protection from discrimination
- Cross-border parental child abduction – International family separation .
- Child custody and visiting rights across EU borders – International family separation .
- Practical Guide for the application of the Brussels IIa Regulation .
- A Guide for Users to the European Small Claims procedure .
- Judicial cooperation in civil matters in the European Union .
Other relevant publications can be found here.