Facts and figures
The European Commission and the EU Platform of Diversity Charters have produced the following material containing evidence of the business case of diversity and management aspects of diversity in business.
The latest Eurobarometer survey, carried out in 27 EU Member States, Discrimination in the EU in 2012, revealed that there is widespread support among Europeans for training employees and employers on diversity issues (79%), monitoring recruitment procedures (76%) and monitoring the composition of the workforce (69%).
- Overview of Diversity Management implementation and impact amongst Diversity Charter signatories in the EU (2014)
- Assessing Diversity - Impact in business (2014)
- European Diversity Charters in action, Video (2013)
- Implementation Checklist for Diversity Management (2012)
- Managing diversity at work (2012)
- Trade union practices on antidiscrimination and diversity (2010) - summary
- EC support to diversity management 2005-2009 (2010)
- Diversity at work - A guide for SMEs (2009)
- Continuing the Diversity Journey - Business practices, perspectives and benefits (2009)
Central point of contact for all Diversity Platform related queries: email@example.com.